There's a similar thread but this is more of a hypothetical situation and I didn't want to confuse anyone that was responding to that one. I'd like to move to Orlando this fall. I'm planning on attending an entertainment audition, I was in entertainment on my CP and that's really where I want a career with Disney. I was debating if I should go to an audition now even if I wouldn't be relocating until the fall. That way if it didn't go well, the six month waiting period to audition again would be up around October/November which would still fit in nicely with my plans and I'd have gone through the audition this time and be able to prepare for the next try. Keep in mind this is totally hypothetical so let's not get caught up in how likely the following scenarios are, just that they are possible outcomes. Scenario 1: I make it through the audition and am placed in the character pool. I don't know much about the character pool, I never went through that process. I understand that you can be in the character pool indefinetly for up to six months. If you're placed in the pool do you go through Traditions and become a CM while you wait for an open role? Or do you just wait? When a role becomes available how long are you given to accept the role and begin training, how much notice do they give you before they expect you to start? Scenario 2: I make it through the audition and am immedietly offered a role. I'm sure Disney is aware that many people travel to their auditions and if given a role plan on relocating. How much time do they give you for that process? (The other scenarios would be me not making it through auditions in which case none of this stuff about the character pool or accepting the role would matter. ) I know these are kind of out there questions and no one can really give a solid answer, but if you have any experiances or examples please share, anything would be helpful while I try to decide what my best plan is.