Turkey Legs and DDP???

jiminyfan

Daddy, Dreamer and WDWnut
Ok, dumb question. I gather Turkey legs are a CS not a snack. Also, are Turkey Legs considered a Child's meal?

I cannot find this anywhere. I am just trying to find some options for foods my child will eat while on the plan.

Thanks in advance.

At least at Disney-MGM Studio's Toluca Legs Turkey Co, turkey legs are on the Dining Plan (as a CS credit). There is no child menu I can see, there, so they might actually qualify as both adult and child meal.

At least at Disney-MGM Studio's Toluca Legs Turkey Co, turkey legs are on the Dining Plan (as a CS credit). There is no child menu I can see, there, so they might actually qualify as both adult and child meal.

Thank you very much. I am still trying to find as much real Children food as possible. Kids cannot survive on the few choices on most children's menu alone!!!

My son loved the turkey legs, but they were okay and I personally would not get them again. The CM was nice and when we ordered three plus drinks, she gave us two small ones for one big one because they were smaller then normal.:laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter