Turkey Leg ?

When they first came out with them I thought they tasted great. Were my must have meal at MK. But things must have changed (along with pricing) & now I haven't had one the last several trips. It just tasted blah the last time so I moved on.

They inject them with salt water which adds a lot of the salty taste. I will not eat a 1,000 calorie mutant turkey leg though so I can't help you as far as how they taste but just watching people eat them is equal parts intriguing and disgusting.

My mom loves these things..I dont find them very yum, but they do tastle like ham, I am just not a fan of dark meat that is a leg. I mean they are big enough to share!! It makes for super funny photo ops that is the best part, ya feel like fred flintstone..lol!!

Thanks for all of your comments - I think I'll be saving my money. I personally don't care for ham and although I've never tried a turkey leg, I don't like chicken legs. I showed the picture to both of my little kids (I know my oldest wouldn't touch it) and they both said they'd pass.

One of the very best things to eat in my opinion!!! We love them. Be sure to get plenty of napkins because things will get messy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter