Turkey hot dogs anywhere or are they only beef?

Leash

DIS Veteran
I don't eat red meat so I'm not sure if I can eat any of the hot dogs at WDW, I seem to remeber reading on here that the hot dogs were all beef. Is that the case or can I find a turkey dog somewhere, I'm especially thinking of Casey's in the MK.
Thanks.

Disney hot dogs are not all beef anymore. They are now a beef and chicken blend (mostly chicken). However, they still contain beef.

Casey's doesn't serve turkey dogs.

I'm not sure what the hot dogs at WDW are made of anymore. The hot dogs are terrible and the buns are terrible. I think the french fries are still made with potatos, though.

Sadly we're an allergy family. Happily I have a list from Disney of common foods/ingredients. Hot Dogs - Beef/chicken contains mustard seed

It would be nice if they would serve turkey dogs at Casey's! I would love to eat there but my DH can't eat any red meat.

I'm pretty sure all hot dogs in WDW have some chicken in them. My son is allergic to poultry so I've looked into this before. From what I've found there are no longer all beef hot dogs in WDW, at least none that I am aware of.

I saw a menu posted for the new Pollo Campero restaurant in DTD (which is not a Disney restaurant), and this menu listed all beef hot dogs.

I saw a menu posted for the new Pollo Campero restaurant in DTD (which is not a Disney restaurant), and this menu listed all beef hot dogs.

Generally speaking, the non-Disney restaurants don't accept the dining plans are will have better food.

Thanks for the replies, I kind of figured they had beef in them but wanted to check. Only 9 days till we arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter