Turbo Lister Issues...Any Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by toystoryduo, Nov 5, 2004.

1. toystoryduo

toystoryduo <font color=blue>Have I said anything clever??<br>

Hi everyone!:wave2:

I have been eBaying my way to Disney this year and have had some success in making money. We leave for WDW on December 3rd and I wanted to list my last batch of auctions this Sunday, November 7th. However, I have been having major issues with Turbo Lister. I spoke with someone on eBay's Live Help and they suggested I re-download TL. Well, I did that. It took over 2 hours because we still use dial-up.:rolleyes: Then, I couldn't get it to work! After talking with Live Help again, they suggested I e-mail them my tl.logs to figure out the problem. I did that, received their e-mail, did everything they suggested (including re-downloading for 2.5 hours) and when I try to open TL, I still get an error message. :(

At this point, I am very frustrated, but I really want to get this listings up and ready to go. Are there any alternatives to TL out there that are free and easy to use? Please help!

2. strasfamily

strasfamily DIS Veteran

You can try www.sparedollar.com

I think they still have a free 30 day trial period. After that, it is 4.95 a month if you still want to subscribe. I like that they don't ask for a credit card to keep on file. If you stay with them after 30 days they send you a bill through e-mail and you can pay them with PayPal or even send a check.