Tungsten Wedding Rings

We got our tungsten rings from designbands.com. My DH is a mechanic and he has managed to wear the finish off and scratch it. My ring looks as good as new. They are very heavy but I love them.

We got my husband's tungsten band on amazon.com and paid $29 for it. Looks like the same band is now $40. It's heavy but he likes that it's so sturdy.

DH loves his tungsten ring - he works with his hands all day and his co-workers either don't wear their bands, or they do, but they are all scratched up or the finish is worn off.
We purchased his at a jeweler for about $250 so that it could be sized properly. It is a bit heavier than other metals, but DH doesn't even notice and he wears it everyday.
Just remember - because it is so hard if you want it engraved, you MUST do it when you order the ring as they can't do it after the fact :thumbsup2

Jacks 'mangagement' ring is tungsten, and alsmot 2 years on is showing a bit of wear, but has held up really well.

He splashed out on a Platinum ring for the wedding - we both thought he deserved a nice piece of jewellery that he can pass down to any sons/grandsons.

(And I felt a little guilty as his engagement ring cost like 1/25th of mine.)

capture-20151018-221844_zps20obmndr.png

My husband and I have platinum and diamond wedding bands and my engagement ring is gold and platinum with diamonds but for our 10 year anniversary, my husband got us these tungsten rings. They are engraved with our dates and say To Infinity & Beyond in them. I wear all 3 on my wedding finger and my husband switched to just this band. He works with his hands in the metal industry and for the 2 years he has had them, they don't even show a scratch. We don't find them heavy and his is BIG (mine fits inside of his). Sizing is the most difficult problem, because they CANNOT be sized, but we each bought a bit bigger and they were perfect.

OMG! DisneyMommyMichelle ❤️❤️❤️ your rings!!!

My husband has a tungsten wedding band and he really likes it. He works with his hands using tools all day and it doesn't have a scratch on it. He was just recently comparing his band to his co-workers whose is all scratched up.

I find the band heavy, and am glad that I didn't go for the same metal, but my hands/fingers are small.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter