• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TSA documentation?

jmillanon

Earning My Ears
I booked our upcoming WDW vacation online through Disney, including our flights, and I called a couple of weeks ago to give the necessary information for our flights (middle name, birthdays), which is apparently very important information. I was told that was all I needed to do, and I promptly forgot about it - until today, when I got a phone call from Disney Travel stating that they needed me to give the TSA information. I already did! Did they lose it?

Okay, I understand that this type of thing happens now and again - it took ten minutes of my day, and it's not a big deal to give the information again.

My question is this - should I call back to make sure that they have the information that they need, and it isn't lost again? If it does happen to get lost again, will they call me?

This is my very first vacation in my entire life (I'm 27 years old, btw), and if I get to the airport and they don't give me our boarding passes b/c of some lost paperwork, my heart will completely break and I will jump off the roof of the airport. Okay, not really, but I will spend the week crying instead of vacationing.

What would you do?

I booked our upcoming WDW vacation online through Disney, including our flights, and I called a couple of weeks ago to give the necessary information for our flights (middle name, birthdays), which is apparently very important information. I was told that was all I needed to do, and I promptly forgot about it - until today, when I got a phone call from Disney Travel stating that they needed me to give the TSA information. I already did! Did they lose it?

Okay, I understand that this type of thing happens now and again - it took ten minutes of my day, and it's not a big deal to give the information again.

My question is this - should I call back to make sure that they have the information that they need, and it isn't lost again? If it does happen to get lost again, will they call me?

This is my very first vacation in my entire life (I'm 27 years old, btw), and if I get to the airport and they don't give me our boarding passes b/c of some lost paperwork, my heart will completely break and I will jump off the roof of the airport. Okay, not really, but I will spend the week crying instead of vacationing.

What would you do?

What airline are you using? You should be able to check-in at home 24 hours before departure and print your boarding passes. It will be fine!

Thank you! So forgive my ignorance, but do I print the boarding pass at home when I do an online check-in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter