TS3/Iphone/TSMM

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by Zarabear, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Zarabear

Zarabear Mouseketeer

Anyone hooked on this game for the iphone? The new download for TS3 is neat and lets me get in some pin collecting time even out of the parks! :p

Anywho... when I first checked out the new leaderboards after making an account, I found that was ranked #14 on Toy Story Mania for BoPeep's Baaa-loon pop! WOW!

Then after some work tonight...

I'm #6!!!! With a score 63,000 points! MAN my fingers are tired. If you have the game, you can see Zarabear up on the leaderboard. My 5 mins of fame... hehehe I was excited!

~Rachal

Edit: #8 now... hehehe but still in the top leaderboard. I was correct in my '5 mins' estimation. :p

2. jillyronald

jillyronald Earning My Ears

This game download easily with the use of its goto function. It is in upper right corner, otherwise find in search option with goto word. I played so many times, also change background, themes, menubar and many more.

3. *sarah*

*sarah* DIS Veteran

Love this game too!! I got it for "my son" hahah. But I play it more than him!!

4. aengus

aengus <font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f

I haven't played this in a while, but they did do a nice job with it. Hopefully they will continue to explore more gaming options :)