1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

TS for boys

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Mickfarland4, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Mickfarland4

Mickfarland4 Mouseketeer

I am planning a trip next year and was wondering what resturaunts would be the best choices for boys who are not really into the classic Disney Characters? They will be 2 and 5. They really like the other Disney Jr. character though so we will be sure to visit the show with them. Is there a dinner with Handy Manny or anyone like that? Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Wood Nymph

Wood Nymph DIS Veteran

I think that Hollywood and Vine at HS is the only place that they have Handy Manny, but I think he is only at breakfast and lunch.

Tusker's House breakfast and lunch buffet at AK has delicious food and classic characters. But I wouldn't worry too much about that, since kids that age would enjoy them anyway. My 5 year old grandson liked seeing them. As long as it wasn't a princess, he was fine with it. :)

4. tammilynne

tammilynne Mouseketeer

My boys have always liked the atmosphere at Sci-Fi.. the food is nothing spectacular but we have always had good food and the shakes are great!

The first time we went they were 3 and 6 -and it was a must do on our nexttrip and we have it scheduled for the upcoming trip, they are now 10 and 13

5. AmyB2006

AmyB2006 I'd rather be in Disney!

We did the Hollywood and Vine Breakfast about a year ago, and that time they did the Disney JR. characters. Handy Manny, Little Einsteins and I think Jake. They didn't have characters for dinner.

We loved the Sci-Fi drive in. The kids have asked to go back there every time we've been to Disney since we did it last October.

6. PictureJumpr

PictureJumpr At Least 'til it Rains

My nephews like the classic ones, and really enjoyed Garden Grill with farmer Mickey and Pluto and Chip and Dale. They also love Ohana breakfast with Lilo and Stitch (and Mickey and Pluto); the younger one is something of a stitch, himself, so they get along.

They also loved 50s PTC, especially when their dad had to stand in the corner and their mom didn't finish her vegetables so she got them back, with whipped cream and sprinkles, for dessert.

7. MTAPierce

MTAPierce Excited for our 1st trip to WDW!

What about Pooh and Friends? They're at Crystal Palace.