Trying to walk up to Aukerschuss Bfast

mousecrazy2006

Mouseketeer
My DW and I are wondering? Is it possible to walk-up to Aukerschuss character breakfast without a ressie? Almost impossible to get this close to trip. We leave 9/12 and are there thru 9/18 Will the cms allow you to go to Norway without a ressie?:confused: Just a thought any info appreciated

From what I understand the Princess Storybook Breakfast at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall is quite popular. I don't think that walkins are available but I'm not sure.

My advice would be to keep calling in case there are any cancellations. Good luck! :goodvibes

The location could be a problem. In my experience there are CMs confirming reservations at each entrance to World Showcase before allowing people to enter before opening time.

You probably won't be missing much if they don't let you in. The chances of your getting in as a walk-up at Akershus are very, very slim.

Call every day. People do cancel their reservations, and you can sometimes get a last-minute ADR.

We've always waited 1/2-1 hr with ADR's so I doubt you could get in without an ADR. The last time we were there, a family walked up to the podium (didn't have ADR's) and asked how long was the wait. The CM jokingly said "six months".

I would imagine no...

There is a CM at the rope leading to the countries early morning and I think they will not allow you in without an ADR.

I did it a few years back. You need to ask at Guest Relations at the front of the park and if they say no go to a different Guest Relations booth. I think we had to go to three before we received a yes answer. Then that person walked us over to the World Showcase and told the person to let us through. We were put on the waiting list at the podium and were able to eat. There are people that do not show up and since it is not easy to get to when the World Showcase is not open yet there are occassional openings. Just keep trying. My daughter enjoyed her breakfast with the princesses. princess:

When we were there a few weeks ago, the manager said they have about a 5% no-show rate (as opposed to 25% at non CC reserved restaurants).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter