trouble with the dvc page?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I am trying to sign in to the dvc member page. I put in my user name and password and click sign in, and it freezes. I closed and tried again but the second attempt is at 5 minutes frozen. Anyone else having trouble? I just want to see what is available for one night next spring.
Daisyx3

I just booked a stay there about five minutes ago. No slower than usual.

I am trying to sign in to the dvc member page. I put in my user name and password and click sign in, and it freezes. I closed and tried again but the second attempt is at 5 minutes frozen. Anyone else having trouble? I just want to see what is available for one night next spring.
Daisyx3
That's been happening to me for the last week or so, on and off. I've tried different browsers and different internet connections but still the same. This morning at 7:50 it went through. At 9:25 I tried to go back to change a reservation and it stalled.

Daisy3, that's been happening to me a lot the last few days too. It just sits there lookin' at me. I had the same thing as nalajms describes.

I've had that for weeks now, with multiple browsers. I also had it kick me back to some sort of "contact Member Services for assistance" error page repeatedly while trying to book reservations this week.

I can't get the page to work, either. None of the links to actually make a reservation will work. I live in Japan, so the website is pretty much my only way of correspondence.

It happens a lot now. Really irritating. Doesn't matter if it's Safari, Chrome, Firefox, IE, or if I'm on Mac OS or Windows.
Usually you just have to close the window out and try again and walk away for a few minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter