Trip Tomorrow :)

AaronX

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to see if anyone else was going to be in the Orlando area this weekend and next week (July 15th - 25th)?

If so, any events going on? :cool1:

Not sure about events but I will be at HRH tomorrow night on the club level. Enjoy your vacation!

We're not going to be there :sad2: but if I was I'd probably do this:

Be a Part of the ''No Surrender!'' Pay-Per-View
Be a part of a live studio audience when Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling broadcasts their 'No Surrender' Pay Per View live from Soundstage 21 on July 17 at Universal Studios in Orlando.

Doors open at 6:30 with park guests loading in first, pre-show taping begins at 7:30, and the live Pay Per View is from 8pm to 11pm. Be sure to get there early because seating is limited and based on availability!

For more information please call 407.224.6000 or visit www.TNAWrestling.com.

Motherfletcher said:
We're not going to be there :sad2: but if I was I'd probably do this:

Be a Part of the ''No Surrender!'' Pay-Per-View
Be a part of a live studio audience when Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling broadcasts their 'No Surrender' Pay Per View live from Soundstage 21 on July 17 at Universal Studios in Orlando.

Doors open at 6:30 with park guests loading in first, pre-show taping begins at 7:30, and the live Pay Per View is from 8pm to 11pm. Be sure to get there early because seating is limited and based on availability!

For more information please call 407.224.6000 or visit www.TNAWrestling.com.

I'm not really into wrestling. I'm not sure weaht we're going to do down there. RxGuy, do you have any plans? :flower:

Looks like the weather pattern is back to normal with highs at 90.

Still going to be hot in the afternoon. Show up early, go back to your hotel in the afternoon, then come back at night for the fireworks at USF.

We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel at an AMAZING rate that I got via the hotel rooms director. It's something like $259 for a Dux. Room. It's like $399 on the website or something liek that. :)

Not to brag but I got a deluxe queen club room for $179. Mark Shouger is a great guy!

So is Eric from RPR. Weeklong stay at RPR club level king suite for $199 per night. Really restored my faith in the resorts since last year's "murphy's law" vacation! Kind of restores my faith in the whole blue, gold, platinum member idea too! :flower:

Eclpz314,

Eric is a great guy too! Glad to hear everything worked out for you. What did you think of the view from 3700?

[QUOTE=RyGuy

Eric is a great guy too! Glad to hear everything worked out for you. What did you think of the view from 3700?[/QUOTE

It was great! In past years, we would take in the view while waiting for the elevators. To be able to sit at our own room window and take in the view was wonderful! To be able to watch some of the rides in the distance was really fun too. We weren't able to see US fireworks from there, but looking in the distance to the left we were able to watch one of WDW's...I always bring binoculars on vacation for our airboat trips, so we took turns getting a close up look. Eric and Michelle (new night mgr.) really put out the welcome mat for us on this trip. I don't think we will ever go back to staying a week in std. room with our teen boys.......really loved the extra space!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter