Trip to WDW Oct 2011

BouyeaFam

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, This is my first trip report. I wanted to post this as I am thinking about getting ready for my next trip sometime in 2013 when I get back to the states. First off I went to WDW in Oct 2011 as it was a late birthday thing for my daughter who had just turned two years old. But we were not able to do anything for her birthday because we were moving. As I am in the military and I was PCSing to Georgia right around her birthday. So my father and I took her to WDW for four days. At first we were only going to stay for 3 days, but since we had the tickets for four days we stayed another night.

Since I was in Florida when I had decieded to take the trip, we went on a Monday-Thursday. I was a little scared to take a two year old because I did not know what to expected at all. But we still went and it was a lot of fun. This is not my first trip to disney but it is my first trip to disney with my own child. We stayed at the All Star Music Resort.

First off.... let me introduce my family.

ME (picture coming soon)
Haley(My daughter)

My father was with me for the trip, my sister was there for two days and my mother was there for one day. This trip was something different to me, as I had never went with a child that was so young.

In the next post I will show you out first day at Disney

So right now I am not able to add photo's but that will change here in a few when i get some post in.

We got to Disney early in the morning. I was in Arcadia, Florida before we left for the trip do it is only like and hour and half drive. And on this day it was my sister, my father, my daughter, and me. we started off first at AK. I had not been to AK in almost 10 years or so, so I was surpirsed that I was able to remember where a lot was.

(picture)

When we first got there, before we entered the park I found this grass thing of the LION KING. which is my favorite Disney movie (just got done watching number two today)

(picture)

Then we enter the park, since I am in the military I got a discount ticket and had to go get those first. And my daughters first visit and birthday pin.

We first went to meet Pooh and Tiger. I was scared because I did not know how my daughter was going to act at all, but it was alright she was a little scared, but not as bad i thought it would be since she seen them on the TV before.

(picture)

After that we made out way to camp Mickey and Minnie, and I was hoping that she would enjoy this more because she was talking about Mickey they whole way to the trip.

First we meet Mickey, and then the other friends of Mickey and ended with meeting Minnie last.

(Pictures)

As soon as we left CMM we were walking out to go somewhere else and ran in to a princess

(Picture)

Then we started walking around AK. Then we went to see "It's a Bug's Life." Which was something I used to not like when I was a kid, but I did it anyway and my daughter loved it. I think it because she is called Haley-Bug.

(Picture here)

Since it been almost 10 years since i been there, a new ride open while I was gone, ETME. So I had to go on it. My sister and I went on it while my dad watched my daughter, we went to the single riders since we knew it would be faster and my daughter would not be missing me long.

(picture)

After that we went back to the hotel in the afternoon, to give my daughter a little nap, which really did not work, she just wanted to go somewhere and see Mickey again, so we relaxed a bit and got some food, then we went to Hollywood Studios (which I always wanted to call MGM cause that is what it was called the last time I went)

Check for the next update soon ON Day 1 HS
(pictures soon )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter