Trip Report

disneywy

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone....I just got back from a week at Walt Disney World and have a few things to report.

First off I was excited to see Mission: Space completed on the outside and I was able to take a picture of the inside of the exit area. The black plastic was pulled back with some lights left on one night. It was not very far along and I could not figure out how the flow of traffic would work exactly in it.

Over at MGM Studios they were working hard on The Great Movie Ride exterior. The signs were down and they had white putty all over the cracks around the building. You could see people up on cherry picker type lifts working during the day. Underneath the hat they were putting up what ever is going to replace the 100 Years of Magic logo. You could see big gold spirals coming up behind the walls.

When I was waiting around in Asia at DAK, I decided to ask two women who worked there and I could tell were higher up on the chain about Fobidden Mountain. They immediately became quite and said how it was interesting how rumors got started. I then said that Eisner had mentioned it at the Stockholders Metting and they bacame a little shocked I could tell. They then laughed and said how they could see all the PR people trying to figure out what to say. All they then told me was that something excited would be coming, as we all know is the case now.

Also at all the parks work was continuing and finishing on the new security booths. The poles on all of the booths are very well themed to the parks, but they all look to have canvas roofs instead of more solid permanant looking roofs.

Sorry this became so long winded.....Also, I feel dumb, but how can I post pictures of couple of these things? I don't post often and am not quite sure how to do it.

Thanks for the info! I was there recently but too busy trying not to lose two children to get to "snoop around" like I wanted to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter