Trip Report

I have just been watching your youtube clips, awesome, can't wait for our holiday in April.

Thanks for your great TR.

What a shame to be mucked around by Virgin at the end. Did they compensate you at all? I would think they should at least do something to make up fro not having any food onboard. It's a long flight with nothing to eat.

I'm pleased though that flights aside, you had a wonderful trip with another one in the planning.

I have just been watching your youtube clips, awesome, can't wait for our holiday in April.

Thanks for watching our videos, my partner spent so many hours doing them :)
Have you been to disneyland before? Where abouts are you guys going to stay? If you are thinking about HOJOS they have 25% off using LKME code it might be worth while looking at. ;)

Thanks for your great TR.

What a shame to be mucked around by Virgin at the end. Did they compensate you at all? I would think they should at least do something to make up fro not having any food onboard. It's a long flight with nothing to eat.

I'm pleased though that flights aside, you had a wonderful trip with another one in the planning.

Yeah snacks and food vouchers to the value of $80 each times by 5 with no use by date, can be used at any airport in australia or onboard flights....
Thanks for reading along wanderlustNZ we did have a fab time and am bursting at the seams to go again ;)

I've really enjoyed your TR. Sorry you had such lousy luck with your flights :worried: It's worth going through to experience the pixie dust at the other end :goodvibes

Yeah snacks and food vouchers to the value of $80 each times by 5 with no use by date, can be used at any airport in australia or onboard flights.... Thanks for reading along wanderlustNZ we did have a fab time and am bursting at the seams to go again ;)

That's good. :thumbsup2
$400 worth of food should go a long way.

I've really enjoyed your TR. Sorry you had such lousy luck with your flights :worried: It's worth going through to experience the pixie dust at the other end :goodvibes

Thankyou fror reading along zanzibar, have to agree about pixie dust, all of the stress disappears when there is pixie dust :lovestruc

Thanks for watching our videos, my partner spent so many hours doing them :)
Have you been to disneyland before? Where abouts are you guys going to stay? If you are thinking about HOJOS they have 25% off using LKME code it might be worth while looking at. ;)

No this is our first trip to the US, although DH and his sister went when they were young. We are staying in a vacation rental in the street behind the DLH, with two families (8 people) it was the cheapest option.

No this is our first trip to the US, although DH and his sister went when they were young. We are staying in a vacation rental in the street behind the DLH, with two families (8 people) it was the cheapest option.

How exciting for you :) You guys will have an AMAZING time, not far to wait now!

Love your ticker BTW very cute :)

Love your trip report! We are considering staying at Disneyland hotel for our trip of a life time, any tips on booking etc? type of room? thanks

Aussiefamof5, I have just read your trip report and wanted to say a big thank you for posting it:thanks:
We are a family of 6, travelling to the US and DL for the first time in September and it is great to see how other big families have done their trip, esp love the pics, seeing photos always makes it seem more real!
You had such trouble with your flights, I cant imagine how crazy that would make me feel with our kids in tow!! You seemed to handle it so well and I'm glad that you guys had such an amazing time to make up for it!
I'm off to watch some of your youtube videos, thanks for the links!
Happy Easter to you and yours :)

Love your trip report! We are considering staying at Disneyland hotel for our trip of a life time, any tips on booking etc? type of room? thanks

Thanks for reading :) we booked direct through disney both times and requested standard room in adventure tower, with pull out sofa. Adventure tower is closest to park and beautiful views of downtown disney, great views of california adventure park at night. Two weeks before we left I emailed disney again just confirming our requests and if they could kindly accomodate. Both years we stayed they were amazing, we booked in January for our stays I think the rate was around $470 U.S. dollars a night... Expensive but so worth it the property is amazing. I'll post some more pics of our 2014 trip this weekend.

Aussiefamof5, I have just read your trip report and wanted to say a big thank you for posting it:thanks:
We are a family of 6, travelling to the US and DL for the first time in September and it is great to see how other big families have done their trip, esp love the pics, seeing photos always makes it seem more real!
You had such trouble with your flights, I cant imagine how crazy that would make me feel with our kids in tow!! You seemed to handle it so well and I'm glad that you guys had such an amazing time to make up for it!
I'm off to watch some of your youtube videos, thanks for the links!
Happy Easter to you and yours :)

Thank you so much for reading and watching our videos :) I must say 2014 trip was great and uneventful. we actually did park hoppers this time my biggest tip is have a basic plan but prepare to be extremely flexible and bring lots of snacks and water. It gets hot waiting and everyone's patience wears thin lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!