Trip Report Finally Arrived!!!!!!!

tigger92662

They're more like guidelines than actual rules
Left Chicago Friday night, spent the night in Seymour IN. Trouble free drive on Saturday, rolled into the Fort about 3pm on Sunday. Unloaded the car and dropped the trailer in the overflow lot. Set up camp and AHHH, relaxed. Weather is typical, 90's and occasional rain. Monday was HS, Fastpass for Toy Story, Lights, Motors action and Tower of Terror. Did single rider for Rock & Roll, 10 minute wait YESS!!~!!!. Tuesday at EPCOT, Soarin, Mission Space, and Test Track. Walked around World Showcase and just enjoyed. Down day today, swimmin', loopin' and Hoop Dee Doo tonight. Hopefully pictures coming soon. I am a little concerned, haven't much of the squirrel force. I think they're waitin' to gang up on me.

20150721_091516_zpsiurlhdin.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Still working on pictures. We are in site 302, it's a little snug but works out great being so close to dog park, pool and Pioneer Hall/Crockett's Tavern. It's 2pm and started raining again. DS is visiting with a friend in Kissimmee. We'll pick him up soon and Monorail it around to the hotels and poke around.

We got here on Saturday and our in loop 1400. It has rained everyday, but it doesn't even bother us. We just love the atmosphere of the Fort. Every night we drive around with the golf cart and just look around. We leave tomorrow, but will be back in six weeks.

Hoop Dee Doo was a riot. The kids were too little to remember it, so it was a whole new experience. Didn't stop laughing the entire time.

We got here on Saturday and our in loop 1400. It has rained everyday, but it doesn't even bother us. We just love the atmosphere of the Fort. Every night we drive around with the golf cart and just look around. We leave tomorrow, but will be back in six weeks.
What time are you leaving tomorrow?

We are in loop 1700 and will wave at you when we bike to the settlement:). I don't know how it is in your class of site but we have never seen the full hook-ups as full at this time as they are now.

Have noticed very very few squirrels but a lovely maintenance lady was leaving little popcorn balls for them.

If the cars out front, feel free to stop by. It was kinda empty mid week, but it has filled up fast. Heading to Magic Kingdom today, water parks tomorrow if it doesn't rain, ha, ha.

EMH hours at night looks like the way to go!

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter