Trip report -day three

aoifesmom

Mouseketeer
This morning was character breakfast at Plaza Gardens, following our mistake yesterday, we got near the front as the gates opened and walked very quickly to the restaurant and were one of the first there :Pinkbounc walked straight in. Characters were King John, Robin Hood, Chip n Dale, Giseppe, initially, whilst everyone was settling I nipped off and got breakfast, excellent choice and no queue, the queues soon built up both to get in and for the buffet. After about 10 minutes, Tigger, Minnie and eyeore came out much to my daughters excitment. This was another highlight of the trip, the characters went round the tables very well and left no-one out. We left here at 10 and got into the queue for the Princesses, which was still quite short at this point. Snow white, the Prince and Mary Poppins came out. My daughter was not impressed with Mary Poppins and was not going to see her!! She saw Snow White and had a picture just as Belle came out to take her place, so we got Belle as well and then Cinderella swopped with Mary Poppins, so we got all three,very lucky. Headed for the Sudios,rode Flying carptes over Agrabah, then Animagique, which we all loved. Queued for half an hour for Studio Tram Tour,did not think much of this at all. Had lunch of Pizza from one of the stalls, then watched the parade, which was very good, but again short only 10-15 mins. Then met Chicken Little and had photo taken, very short queue,then headed for The Art of Disney Animation, and then left as raining heavy and felt we had done everything we wanted to. Very tired so headed back to hotel early had a rest and had ldinner in the Hunters Grill, which was a 3 course all you can eat buffet, 12 Euros for children and 25 for adults, large choice and good quality.

Jo

I loved Animagique too, I'm starting to hum the music in my head now! :rotfl2:

jo another great day, we loved animaquire, but we didn';t do the tram tour as libby and emma wanted to go and see princesses, and jake wasn;t fussy either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter