Trip report-Day 4

aoifesmom

Mouseketeer
Final day has arrived, had a lie in until 8.45, got up packed and loaded the car. we were in Fantasyland at 10.30, did Small World walk on, Dumbo, carousel, snow white and Peter Pan by 11.30. Also looked at castle and the Dragon again.Said out farewells and headed out of the park. Headed to Anettes for our final meal which was fab, really loverly burger and brownie for me, hardly anyone in. Finally left at 1pm amd headed home :sad2:

All had a great time, have to say our daughters highlights were definatley the characters and shows rather than the rides. Our highlights were Peter Pan ride, Animaqique, the parades, Lion king Show and definatley the thorough enjoyment of our daughter.
We took 206 photos!! I will show you a few if someone can tell me how,!!
Jo

Shame it is the last day, thanks for sharing :goodvibes

Have a look at this thread for an easy way to load up photos.

Alternatively you could post your photos to a site such as photobucket or imagestation and then they can be posted up here. Let us know which you decide and we can post up instructions if you use a hosting site.

Jo, thanks for sharing your trip with us. :goodvibes

Would love to see your photos! :)

Many thanks for your report Jo. :goodvibes I'm glad you all enjoyed DLP. :Pinkbounc Are you planning to go again?!! ;)

We would like to visit again, just depends on when, our daughter starts school in September so not sure if wecan afford school holiday prices and don't fancy the crowds. We'll have to see. I'm saving the Tesco vouchers!!

I've tried loading the photos using the link from Cyrano but it's saying the photos are too big. I cannot see any way of shrinking them where they are stored on my computer, any ideas?

Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo, loved the report - I'm saving Tesco vouchers too ready for the next trip!
Glad you had a good time. :Pinkbounc

jo like you we don't think we will go back again, it was brill and the highlights were the characters above the rides and the looks on the childrens faces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter