trip report day 4, friday

janejakelibbyemma

Mouseketeer
today we had breakfast in the hotel, saw minnie and mickey dressed as indians, had photo's taken and then headed for the chaos of breakfast, again it was full to bursting,. but we managed to get a table, and food.
WE headed for the bus at around 9.30 and it was crowded, but we managed to get onto the 4th bus that came, it was chaos, people crowding, pushing shoving etc which scared emma, but nope they wouldn't move out of my way.
Anyway today we decided to do adventure land and fronteirland, we got to ride pirates of the carribean again, which was great, we then headed for btm but it was crowded, the crowds was maniac today, with st patricks day, but the atmosphere was great, we then decided to take the train around the park,as we had only done one stop before, and this was great, we then got of at fronteir land and got onto the mark twain, which was another moment to savour, even the kids enjoyed that, we then had lunch at the mexican counter place(sorry name escapes me), it was ok, but as we used our vouchers from the marriot tour it didn't bother us), we wanted to eat at the cowboy cookout but it was closed and the lucky nugget was packed out, after lunch we headed for the playground at and the kids enjoyed the slides and teepes, we then saw the horses around, but they were a nuisance as one horse nearly bloted, we then headed to adventure land again to explore the caves, and to see if we could see captain hook, but nope we didn't. We then headed back to fantasyland to catch the parade, we sat by the winnie the pooh's house and had great views, the pre-parade was great, the dancers were great, and there was a small girl about libby's age who was beautiful, but we wished it would have been longer, we then sat and watched the other parade, before heading back to see lion king, which again was supereb.

After lion king we made our way out to get ready for buffalo bills, and that was another experience we will never forget, we had great seats, great food, and the kids enjoyed being cowboys, in fact my throat has only just recovered. at 8pm we went back to the hotel and as usual the kids collapsed into bed and so did we.

What a great day. Topping of the day with Buffalo Bill's is a great finish :goodvibes

With all these good reviews of Buffalo Bills - I'm tempted to do this again after 14 years!! :teeth:

Sounds like another fun day. :thumbsup2

Another great instalment. :) Glad you managed to see Lion King, and that you all enjoyed Buffalo Bill's. :goodvibes

Buffalo Bills is a great laugh isn't it - yee-haw!!! We left on Friday evening and we were glad to leave those crowds behind. Like you, we tried to get into the Lucky Nugget but it was full to the brim. I noticed the little girl you are talking about - we thought she was adorable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter