Trip report. Best holiday yet.

martinrmn

DIS Veteran
Well, finally getting my act together and writing this report. Three of us, Martin author, Donna wife a.k.a. boss and John 12.
We did the twilight check in with Virgin and were checked in within 5 minutes. We stayed at Four Seasons in Gatwick which I highly recommend having stayed here at least 5 times. Breakfast in the V room, excellent. Flight out on the new planes, highly recommended. Much more leg room and the flight virtually empty. Good flight, good landing. Checked through customs, very, very slow. I think there were less than 6 booths open, al least 2 flights coming in. Very poor. As my wife commented Gatwick made Orlando airport look very Vauxhall conference! I then went to the Alamo desk to get my car. Very average service, if that. Just because I did not upgrade! Sure I am not the first to refuse but felt as though the keys were just thrown at me. Car collected, off we go. Checked in to Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, wife Donna unpacked, I went to Walmart with John for goodies.

More to follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!