Trip Report - Backstage Magic - Feb 20, 2011

Great photo diary Mike. :thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing.

Someday... I hope we get to do this Adventure as well.... someday...

I love your pics, Michael! I am desparately missing our trip now that I'm back at work....waking up before dawn and hiking all over Disney doesn't seem like such a bad deal :) And I definitely miss being able to wake up, open the balcony door & listen to the grand californian's theme music outside.

One of these days, I'll get my pics up too...

A great trip report! Loved seeing the pictures, a lot of familiar faces from last April's ABD trip!

Jason

What great pictures!~

And oh my goodness...Club 33? Do all Backstage Magic ABD trips go there for breakfast? I thought I read another trip report for Backstage Magic where they went to Club 33 . . .

What great pictures!~

And oh my goodness...Club 33? Do all Backstage Magic ABD trips go there for breakfast? I thought I read another trip report for Backstage Magic where they went to Club 33 . . .
No, they don't. It's something special arranged for the DIS Backstage Magic ABD tours, and only if Club 33 is available. It's really a very rare opportunity!!!

Sayhello

Mike,

Looks like it was a great trip......Loved the photos. The itinerary looks fantastic....a great way to feel a bit closer to the "Disney brothers", and all they have created. Would so love to do this trip sometime. Thanks again :-)

Mike

DSC02004.jpg

I met with my family one day before the tour. Yes, my cousin is eating Lox!

OMG I have these exact same dishes and they are from before I was born (my mom got them when she married)! Too funny that I am seeing them here!

OK finished the rest - thanks for posting all those! It really let me feel like I was there with you all :)

Wow! What graet pictures and what a wonderful time you must have had!!!

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

No, they don't. It's something special arranged for the DIS Backstage Magic ABD tours, and only if Club 33 is available. It's really a very rare opportunity!!!

Sayhello

It's not exclusively for the DIS tours. We took the tour last July, the week before the DIS tour, and we had breakfast at Club 33 and saw the Dream Suite. But Michael, who was also our tour guide, said ABD can't guarantee every group will go. If a member has scheduled a private breakfast at Club 33 or if someone like John Lasseter is staying in the Dream Suite, you're out of luck.

It's not exclusively for the DIS tours. We took the tour last July, the week before the DIS tour, and we had breakfast at Club 33 and saw the Dream Suite. But Michael, who was also our tour guide, said ABD can't guarantee every group will go. If a member has scheduled a private breakfast at Club 33 or if someone like John Lasseter is staying in the Dream Suite, you're out of luck.
Oh, wow! I didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Sayhello

Our ABD group got to have Breakfast at Club 33 last August (and we weren't with the DIS group either). We were also allowed to go into the Dream Suite. We were told that our ABD guides didn't know until the night before we were going to have Breakfast at Club 33 - ABD kept them in the in the dark (not sure if that is 100% correct - but that's what we were told).

So did you all get sick like the PODCAST team????
Just wondering
great pics

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter