Trip Report Backstage Magic 6-3 -6-8

Awesome!! Made me wish I could go back! What a wonderful adventure.

Are they still giving out three FPs per day, good on any ride, or have they switched to the AAA kind?

Awesome!! Made me wish I could go back! What a wonderful adventure.

Are they still giving out three FPs per day, good on any ride, or have they switched to the AAA kind?

They gave 5 on day 1st day and 7 on the 2nd...(good on any ride).But with all the extra stuff and 12 hour days there was very little free time if you opted for all the optional stuff , Aladdin, Fantasmic, Parade viewing, Fireworks

We used the "Max Ackerman" Technique and had every fast pass left at the end of the night...we gave them away to the few die hards that closed the park riding those attractions over and over again.

Since so few attractions are fastpass compared to WDW, they could have given out 3 and it would have been sufficient.
We rode Soarin 4 times and never gave up the fast pass.

I too am wishing I was there.....I am holding off on the final piece of the blog
cause when that is done and the photopass book is complete,and Stacia drawing are back from the frame shop, it really will be over. So sad:( :( :( :(

One big word of CAUTION for anyone planning future Backstage Magic Adventures. Trip details change and you can set yourself up for disappointment if you think something is going to happen because it did on a previous trip. Our trip was a trip of a life time where Quinn and Michelle shared the magic but it differed in some areas if you compare to other trip reports. I love Quinn's smile. He so loves his life with Disney. We were so lucky to have the two of them guide our tour.

Did anyone get a 10% off coupon to use within ten days of your adventure ending? I understand some folks have received this coupon (we did not).

One big word of CAUTION for anyone planning future Backstage Magic Adventures. Trip details change and you can set yourself up for disappointment if you think something is going to happen because it did on a previous trip. Our trip was a trip of a life time where Quinn and Michelle shared the magic but it differed in some areas if you compare to other trip reports. I love Quinn's smile. He so loves his life with Disney. We were so lucky to have the two of them guide our tour.

Did anyone get a 10% off coupon to use within ten days of your adventure ending? I understand some folks have received this coupon (we did not).

the coupon was either left in your room or in the brown envelope with the last set of pics that you might have received. I didn't know mine was there until I looked inside the envelope after I took the pics out.

I got misty eyed just reading about you getting misty eyed at that farewell dinner!

Barb; I watch the farewell video everyday and I still get misty eyed.

BTW- guess who got to stay in the dream suite last week.
I'll give you a hint....we both loved him, he's in his 30's and has a smile as big as life.

Hmmm, would he have a knack for handling a paddle too?

Hmmm, would he have a knack for handling a paddle too?

yeap....2 of his adventures where picked at random and they asked him to stay the night..." If you thinking touring it is amazing, they is nothing like staying there"

How cool and if anybody deserves it he does

yeap....2 of his adventures where picked at random and they asked him to stay the night..." If you thinking touring it is amazing, they is nothing like staying there"

How cool and if anybody deserves it he does
Wow, that is totally awesome! I am so happy for him!

Thanks for the pictures. Those are great. I just don't how I am going to stand waiting until December................

Thank you for such wonderful final words. Your statements on the magic each guide brings to the experience is shared by us who have been lucky enough to see and enjoy first hand. Thank you for putting our thoughts and feelings into words.

Great report Lisa! :thumbsup2 You did an awesome job!

Enjoyed your report Lisa!!! It was fun to relive everything again. I loved the extra surprises your group received. Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Ok...can we all go again?!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter