Trip Number Nine ~ It's Christmastime!

Hi Shelly,

About the dragon - it was used at the press event for the grand opening of New Fantasyland this week.

Here is a video of it:
http://youtu.be/Yqve5mPRK0c

Disney was unclear if the dragon was going to used in the future or if it was just a one time thing for the press.

It does look impressive! I hope it performs in the future.

Sea

Shelly and Jodi - Have a awsome Christmas trip to WDW! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! - Sea :cool1:

Up since four
Up since four
I've been up since four.
Throwing things all around
To get them out the door.

The kids are bouncing now
They are not ready yet
They'll make me lose my cool
And act just like a fool

They should have packed it all
Somehow they have not yet
They think it mighty fun
To see their mama run!

Oh, up since four
Up since four
I've been up since four
Have to get it all packed up
And throw it out the door......

I'm going to Disney World TODAAAAY!!!!

Thank you so much for the well wishes Shelly!!

HAPPY ONE DAY to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Okay one more cup of coffee. I'm down to one more cup of calm before the crazy train arrives. And I'm conducting it today!! Choo choo!!! :)

Safe travels tomorrow my friend!!!

See ya Real Soon!!!!!!

Shelly and Jodi - Have a awsome Christmas trip to WDW! Can't wait to hear about your adventures! - Sea :cool1:

Thanks Sea!! :yay:

Up since four
Up since four
I've been up since four.
Throwing things all around
To get them out the door.

The kids are bouncing now
They are not ready yet
They'll make me lose my cool
And act just like a fool

They should have packed it all
Somehow they have not yet
They think it mighty fun
To see their mama run!

Oh, up since four
Up since four
I've been up since four
Have to get it all packed up
And throw it out the door......

I'm going to Disney World TODAAAAY!!!!

Thank you so much for the well wishes Shelly!!

HAPPY ONE DAY to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Okay one more cup of coffee. I'm down to one more cup of calm before the crazy train arrives. And I'm conducting it today!! Choo choo!!! :)

Safe travels tomorrow my friend!!!

See ya Real Soon!!!!!!

Oh my!! :faint:

Well, good luck to you (and your family:laughing:) with going on very little sleep and lots of caffeine! :scared1::rotfl:

Safe travels friend! :hug:

See you tomorrow!! :cool1:

Woohoo!!! :banana:

Were you able to sleep last night??? :hyper: I'm hoping to go to bed by like 8pm tonight. :wizard: Fat chance, I rarely fall asleep by 11pm. :faint: Do you have an early morning flight?

I slept last night but, as soon as my eyes popped opened my mind was racing about everything I need to finish! How about you? We do have an early flight...6:15am; the shuttle is picking us up at 3:30am!!:scared1::scared1: Our plan is to be in bed by 8pm, too. What time is your flight? Definately won't be sleeping tonight!!!:banana::banana::banana: Are you packed? ready? OMG...can't believe it's really here!!!:santa:

I slept last night but, as soon as my eyes popped opened my mind was racing about everything I need to finish! How about you? We do have an early flight...6:15am; the shuttle is picking us up at 3:30am!!:scared1::scared1: Our plan is to be in bed by 8pm, too. What time is your flight? Definately won't be sleeping tonight!!!:banana::banana::banana: Are you packed? ready? OMG...can't believe it's really here!!!:santa:

I am packed and ready!! :cool1:

We need to leave here by about 4:15am tomorrow morning. :faint: It's going to be rough!

:wave:
On the way to the airport!!!! :)

YAY!! :banana:

Shelly- I'm soo sorry that I've been MIA once again from your thread. I'm actually at the hair salon now and it dawned on me that you leave tomorrow and Jodi leaves today!!! So I'm writing this from my phone.

I wish you both the most magical trips yet! I am sure you will both have wonderful vacations! Can't wait to hear all about them.

Safe travels, and Shelly- tell the Poly I will see it in 19 days :)

Have a great time, both of you!

Have a FANTASTIC trip Shelly!!! You too Jo!
I was just looking at pics of the new TT. My boys love Tron and it definitely looks Tron inspired. If your boys liked that movie Shelly they will love it!

Shelly- I'm soo sorry that I've been MIA once again from your thread. I'm actually at the hair salon now and it dawned on me that you leave tomorrow and Jodi leaves today!!! So I'm writing this from my phone.

I wish you both the most magical trips yet! I am sure you will both have wonderful vacations! Can't wait to hear all about them.

Safe travels, and Shelly- tell the Poly I will see it in 19 days :)

Have a great time, both of you!

Thanks so much Lauren!! :goodvibes

Have a FANTASTIC trip Shelly!!! You too Jo!
I was just looking at pics of the new TT. My boys love Tron and it definitely looks Tron inspired. If your boys liked that movie Shelly they will love it!

Thank you! :) I think they boys will love the new TT once they see it!

Oh my Jodi!!! Have a wonderful trip~relax once you hit the plane seat!!! I always do...it's crazy until you are in your seat and ready and then I just crash!Safe travels and loads of fun my friend!:hug:

Shelly...here's hoping you get to bed early!!!:wizard: I know for me that's always the goal but I am too hyped up and so are the kids...Mike is always asleep by 10 so getting up before the sun is easy for him...How are the boys feeling? No signs of lingering illness or anything I hope!!! I am so excited for y'all and I know the weather will cooperate perfectly...if not, you have Jodi there to help you crack jokes and enjoy it!! Love to all of you and take tons of pictures for us!!

Hello from the plane seat!!! Doors are closing.

Relax mon!!!!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter