Trip #8; But Was It Great? A WDW MAYcation with a side of LegoLand & Celebration, FL!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Momof2Disneyboys, May 15, 2012.

1. lala3291

lala3291 DIS Veteran

Yay! Happy 8 Weeks! :goodvibes

Wait...am I missing something about an upgrade for you Shelly? :scratchin I have been super busy, so I haven't been able to catch up with this thread as much as I would like to.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Momof2Disneyboys

Momof2Disneyboys DIS Veteran

Thanks Lauren!! :goodvibes

:laughing: Nope, no upgrades - we are all just dreaming about an upgrade to RPC. :cloud9:

I was upgraded from GV to CL - SL, but that was awhile back, so I think I told you that in the summer. But maybe not. Who knows. :upsidedow:rotfl:

4. lala3291

lala3291 DIS Veteran

Ok, I must have missed something because I had NO IDEA you were upgraded to SL! :rotfl: You are going to just love it! We stayed there last November. I am so excited for you!

I don't blame you for dreaming about RPC. I dream about it too! We can't afford the price for that anymore, unless we get a REALLY good discount. Where we go to WDW often, I can't justify the cost for it. We stayed there last in 2008 I believe...it is so wonderful! But, you are going to love SL! It is in a great location.

5. Momof2Disneyboys

Maybe I forgot to mention that before, IDK!! :upsidedow But yes, we are very excited to be in SL. Even if it is only for a few nights!!

Yeah, I don't think I could ever justify RPC either. That's just too much money. :eek: I bet it is wonderful though. :goodvibes

6. Momof2Disneyboys