Tried out my new Baggalini today

Rustysmom

DIS Veteran
I bought a black crinkle Baggalini a while ago for our trip, but I never tried it out. Today we went to the Bronx Zoo so I thought it would be a good day to try out the bag.

I love it! It was easy to carry the regular way or slung over one shoulder. I made my DH wear it for a while and he said it was comfortable. It fit pretty good slung over the handlbars of the stroller. Everything that I needed for the day fit in there.

The only problem I had was that my DD wanted to wear it and it had a heavy camera lens in it. When we go to WDW, I think I'll have to get her a tiny backpack to wear so she can have her own.

I was considering taking my kids and DW to the Bronx Zoo this summer. How was it? We've been to San Diego Zoo (which is GREAT). Just wondering?

Joe

I personally like the Bronx Zoo better than the SD Zoo. I didn't think SD lived up to the hype - and I wasn't waiting over an hour to see a panda bear :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!