Trick to getting service at Casey's

loves to dive

DIS Veteran
I've been going to WDW for over 30 years and have yet to figure out the trick to getting service at Casey's. I'll admit I love their little mini corn dogs, but every time I've been there, there is so much chaos going on I give up and leave. So is there a trick, a line that is easier, a better place to wait for your food, a way to get out after you get your food without having it spilled on you, a good time to go?

Go right when they first open when the large crowds haven't descended upon it yet

I also LOVE the mini corn dogs there! Lunch is a bit chaotic there, I won't even bother anymore. Caseys has become more of a pit stop on the way out in the evening for some mini corn dogs. I did this at the very end of MVMCP last year and it was quite nice because there was only a few of us in there and I was able to enjoy them as the park was closing.. I sat at a table outside and just watched the castle. If there is a lot of seating during lunch time, then we'll stop and eat there.. We have never had major issues with the lines, and found that they do move pretty quickly. Just pick a line and stay in that line, and it will move quicker than you think. It is so worth it!

Yeah I've never had too much of a problem - it's only annoying manuvering around people when it's crowded if you have a big tray of food. But the hassle is worth it IMO.

That is so funny! I only have one memory of an incredibly slow-moving line in WDW, and it just happens to be Casey's. I didn't realize it was the norm in there. That trip was probably a few decades ago, too, so I guess they haven't fixed it yet.

So is there a trick, a line that is easier, a better place to wait for your food, a way to get out after you get your food without having it spilled on you

1) We have our favorite ways to get through lines/crowds quicker and more easily.
2) Based upon how we feel that day . . .

METHOD #1:
. . . stand back a little from the rear of the line
. . . tilt our head slightly upward
. . . let go a blood-curling scream
. . . then excuse our self and apologize for not taking our temper/anger medication
METHOD #2:
. . . have one of us start to cough and clear our throat
. . . the other asks, a little loudly, if "the thing" has cleared up any
. . . the first person says, "Yep, feel better, but that rash is still there."
. . . the line usually parts like the Red Sea

:cool1:

Last edited:
Head in during a parade. Everyone is distracted by the parade and Caseys is empty :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!