Trick or treat on Halloween Cruise 2005 Disney Magic

twinparentsCO

Earning My Ears
This is my families first ever cruise and my 3 children want to participate in the passenger sponsored trick or treat. We have read alot about it but can't find where to sign up to join in the fun. Can anyone point me in the right direction before we miss the cut off :confused3

Check out the link for the Oct 29th cruise on the Cruise Meets section. I think the info is on the first page.

Hey there.....welcome!!! :wave2:

Sure come over to the Cruise meets and check out the date we have a great group of dis'ers on this cruise. We are organizing a T or T with Dis members and a few other things. Check out the first page for all the info...I think it is 1/2 way down the page...posted by Trishy. Then come to the last page and say HI!!!!

Sorry I don't know how to post the linky thing. :badpc:

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter