Trick-Or-Treat & Birthday Sweets! Oct 2013 PTR *NEW* 11/4 TR Link Posted!

I'm glad you made it back safely! Those Disney trips go too fast. I can't wait to read all about it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I know "Welcome Home" is really only a good thing when it's written on the side of a Disney resort or said to you by a Disney CM, but... Welcome Home nonetheless. I know it was great anyway and I'm super looking forward to putting the FB photos in context via your TR. :goodvibes

Good to see you made it safely back home! And thanks for the great company during Hallowishes and BOG Dinner. I'm still craving after that cupcake I had for dessert!

Qww, can I say how cute it is that your son had a Cars themed birthday party?! I love Cars and so does my little cousin, Boston. He had a Cars themed one at about three as well. So adorable.

I can't wait to read along to the actual trip report =D

Welcome home. Cant wait to hear all about your trip. I really wanted to look at your instagram pics but don't have an account :( I guess this will keep all the details of your trip a surprise at least

I'm glad you made it back safely but sorry the trip had to come to an end :( I LOVED seeing all your Instagram pictures, made me feel like I was back there myself! It seemed like you guys had an awesome time and I cannot wait to hear all about it and see more pictures and videos!!

Welcome home!

Looking forward to the TR - loved seeing your pictures on Instagram, looked like an amazing trip! :goodvibes

Emma x

Welcome home/sorry it is over. :confused3

Glad to hear you made it back safely. I really looked forward to your facebook updates. (I was too lazy to check out instagram.) It looked like you were having a great time.

I'm glad you made it back safely! Those Disney trips go too fast. I can't wait to read all about it!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I know "Welcome Home" is really only a good thing when it's written on the side of a Disney resort or said to you by a Disney CM, but... Welcome Home nonetheless. I know it was great anyway and I'm super looking forward to putting the FB photos in context via your TR. :goodvibes

Welcome Home! I loved all the photos!!!

Good to see you made it safely back home! And thanks for the great company during Hallowishes and BOG Dinner. I'm still craving after that cupcake I had for dessert!

Qww, can I say how cute it is that your son had a Cars themed birthday party?! I love Cars and so does my little cousin, Boston. He had a Cars themed one at about three as well. So adorable.

I can't wait to read along to the actual trip report =D

Welcome home. Cant wait to hear all about your trip. I really wanted to look at your instagram pics but don't have an account :( I guess this will keep all the details of your trip a surprise at least

I'm glad you made it back safely but sorry the trip had to come to an end :( I LOVED seeing all your Instagram pictures, made me feel like I was back there myself! It seemed like you guys had an awesome time and I cannot wait to hear all about it and see more pictures and videos!!

Welcome home!

Looking forward to the TR - loved seeing your pictures on Instagram, looked like an amazing trip! :goodvibes

Emma x

Thanks everyone! I am cracking the whip on DH to start getting photos edited! :lmao: I'm also working on our Photopass photos, and it appears we lost track of a card somewhere along the way so a lot of photos are missing. :headache: I always tell people to take photos of the numbers on the back of the card, but I didn't do it consistently myself! I'm hoping I can get them all recovered through the lost photo service, but the Photopass website is not even working today, so I haven't been able to send in all of the requests. I am aiming to have the TR off the ground on Monday, so stay tuned for a link!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter