Treehouse Villas

Depending on your son's age, I would suggest staying at BCV if you are interested in using the pool. They have the best pool IMO and I would not want to trade that out for the THV in the summer time, when the pool at THV is going to be a "quiet" pool...

Kerri

How far of a walk will the THV be from the main hub of SSR?

Good question! I'd like to know too! :flower3:

And I have a question to add to that. What "request" can we make? Close to main hub? River view? :confused3

Anyone have any idea if we can even make a request? :blush:

Yes a 3D model and sure, I will go down and take some photos later.

Hey feistyblue, I hope you enjoyed, or are still enjoying the rest of your trip. . I was wondering, because I am super excited about the treehouses, if you ever got the pictures of the model? Sorry if I am being pushy! Please don't stress about it, was just wondering!! (I think after the point chart fiasco some of us could use some good news!!:) )

I talked to MS the other day with ?s about the THV. They are 1 sq, ft smaller than the 2 bdrm at SSR, there will be a quiet pool and hot tub and the walk to the main area of SSR will be about the same as from Congress Park.

Paticake,
Thanks for the up-dated information, that's great to know. Does anyone know if there are any models/photos/model rooms of the interior yet? Dying to know what these will look like inside! :scratchin
Debsx:beach:

thanks for the great pics. now if we could only see pics of the inside!! i have seen the drawings, but i am dying to see the photos once they are completed. how awesome to actually vacation in a treehouse!!:cool1:

I can't remember if I posted this already.

We will be calling Feb 8th (along with everyone else) for Jan 9-15.

We currently have reservations at BCV from 7/26 - 8/1. My husband REALLY wants to stay at BCV (we've never been there before), and our son REALLY wants to stay in a TH! So...between now and 2/8, they're going to have to figure it out! :goodvibes
We are in the same boat- We have reserved 6 nights at BWV & 6 nights at AKV next Aug. We want to try a treehouse but can't decide which half of our reservation to cancel. Leaning toward cancelling BWV but it is a tough choice.

Oh poop! I am happy for BLT owners but now that their first day of booking is February 8th too I am really worried about calling Sunday!!!!!

...and the walk to the main area of SSR will be about the same as from Congress Park.
I think MS is seriously under-estimating. It looks to me like the closest treehouses will be about the same as a walk from the Carousel.

Do you guys think that as a non SSR owner I will have any chance of a treehouse for a few days in August?!!! Or do you think they will all sell out on 8th Feb?! Debsx:crowded:

Do you guys think that as a non SSR owner I will have any chance of a treehouse for a few days in August?!!! Or do you think they will all sell out on 8th Feb?! Debsx:crowded:
I think it's possible- we have no idea how popular these things will be. I hope you get it.

You book a treehouse- each treehouse is 1 - 3BR/2Bath unit

Desnik- thanks for the pictures- very cool!

wow, i guess it's only good if you're going with a big group. Hate to waste my points for the entire house with a group of only 3. bummer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter