Treehouse Villa Request

goldenears

DIS Veteran
We are going to be staying in a THV for the first time. Wondering if there are any specific requests that I should make on our reservation or if there is no such thing b/c all of the villas are in the same area?
TIA for your help!

There are several things you could request, eg:

Near the path to SSR, or
near the pool, or
water view, or
non-HA, or
near a bus stop

We were just there and had 7056, which was near the pool, the path to SSR, the boat dock, and a bus stop.

There are several things you could request, eg:

Near the path to SSR, or
near the pool, or
water view, or
non-HA, or
near a bus stop

We were just there and had 7056, which was near the pool, the path to SSR, the boat dock, and a bus stop.

Thank you for your response. Having stayed at the THV, do you think any area or specific location of a THV is more preferable?

Having stayed at the THV, do you think any area or specific location of a THV is more preferable?

Probably not. But if you plan to walk to SSR a lot it would be nice to be near the path. And if you plan to boat to SSR or DTD a lot, it would be nice to be near the boat dock.

We loved 7025. Near the path , bus stop, on the water, short walk to the pool.

Thank you both for your advice. Is there a map w/ the treehouse villas and their numbers?

We were in unit #7026(or was it #7046? I think it was 26), and had a wonderful water view with a short walk to the boat dock, pool, bus stop and walkway to SSR. :thumbsup2

We were in unit #7026(or was it #7046? I think it was 26), and had a wonderful water view with a short walk to the boat dock, pool, bus stop and walkway to SSR. :thumbsup2

Looking at the map, I am guessing you are right and it was 26. Thanks for the number!

Ours was right by the boat dock--and it was wonderful. I would not have liked being right next to the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter