Travelocity

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mrsbert, Jan 17, 2013.

1. mrsbert

mrsbert DIS Veteran

Travelocity is running a 15%-20%-off special on hotels in Orlando and Disney Resorts are included. I ran the numbers for a Family Suite at ASMu and it saved me $360 compared to reserving through WDW.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

For what dates? Whenever I see a special on one of those sites it's the same as the discount Disney is running themselves.

4. mrsbert

mrsbert DIS Veteran

I put in dates for May 26-June 1.

5. outahere

outahere DIS Veteran

The current Disney general public special offer runs through June 14, so if you didn't go through the "Special Offers" link near the bottom of the WDW web page to get the "direct from Disney" price, you may not really be saving anything by going through Travelocity.

Personally, I prefer to have complete control of my reservations without having to go through a travel agent.

6. alecshawn

alecshawn WDW Fanatic

No...you can get the same offer from WDW if you call and ask for the current promo....or use the promo part of the web site..but im still glad you got the discount anyways....congrats.

7. kat3668

kat3668 Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>Driving me nuts i

Just beware you cannot add the dining plan to any travelocity ressie.

8. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

You also cant talk to Disney about your reservations which us the part that I dont like.