Travelocity of expedia to book my rooms at WL?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by princessmomma, Sep 8, 2004.

1. princessmomma

princessmomma DIS Veteran

I was trying to book a room over Christmas using the BAT code, arriving December 24th, but CRO didn't have any rooms available. Yet, travelocity and expedia do have rooms at the same discounted rate. I remember reading these sites have terrible cancellation policies, can someone tell me some experiences you have had using these travel sites?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. AdventurerKat

AdventurerKat <font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo

I dont know about Expedia, but several times I have tried booking through Travelocity and even though it shows my dates available and I go through to put my reservation in, it comes back with an error message. I have never had luck with Travelocity and booking Disney.

I realize that does not answer your question but I am just saying that just because they show availability there, doesnt mean you will be able to get your room through them.

4. Minky

Minky Mouseketeer

I heard Hotels.com has the same rates as the other two and same cancellation as CRO. 5 days advance, 1 night deposit

5. princessmomma

princessmomma DIS Veteran

Thank you so much, I will try that!