Travelocity 15% off code

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by houstonmama, Oct 11, 2013.

1. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

I received an email with 15% off (PUMPKIN15) code and logged on to check it out since i had already booked a LM room for 2 nights at the beginning of our vacation with a 12% off code. I thought maybe I could save a little more :thumbsup2. Anyway, there are no rooms showing up available at any Disney resorts :sad:. In the past, if the resort wasn't eligible for a promo code it would just say that. I even checked dates in Jan & Feb with the same results. Anyone ever experience this? Maybe they'll come up later on today? :confused3

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Thanks! :)

4. DPickering

DPickering Mouseketeer

I've been tracking prices on the travel sites and have noticed some odd things about the Disney listings. Bookings from Jan 1/2014 on, the Disney resorts have not been listed on most travel sites for a long time now. Dates before that were listed up to yesterday but this morning they are all gone. Hopefully they will come back. If they do before you use the Travelocity code I'd suggest you compare to cheaptickets.com using their current code cheapie20.

5. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

That is weird. :confused3

Thanks for the cheap tickets.com code. I've only used Travelocity. I used the HOT12 code & went thru ebates for 6.5% cash back. Shopathome.com offers 10% CB but Ive read very mixed reviews about them & my experience with ebates has been good. I've never used cheaptickets.con but will definitely look into it! :thumbsup2 You've had a good experience with them?

6. DPickering

DPickering Mouseketeer

Yw and yeah they seem alrite. Have only used them twice but no problems. They are owned by Orbitz and use the same booking system with slightly different deals. Our travel dates are Jan 1-5 which is right before the current public Disney discount offer so I've been waiting for these dates to show up on a site like that. No luck yet.

7. trishadono

trishadono DIS Veteran

I have been stalking cheaptickets, orbitz and travelocity for January for some time now. Hope they show up soon. My nov trip I got disney 30%off with additional20% from cheaptickets. Would love to do that again.

8. houstonmama

houstonmama Mouseketeer

That would be nice! I got a small discount on a LM room and looking to see what I can get on AKL CL since Disney isn't offering discounts :sad: