travelling with a baby....

daisydo

Earning My Ears
sorry another silly question.
Our son still has a milk feed in the evening.Anyone know if we can store milk in the minibar at the new york hotel or are they the computerised, everything has a place, fridges?
if so, is there anyone else whos travelled with a lo and how did you tackle milk feeds?
thanks
x

Sorry I can't answer your question about fridges, but when my daughter was 1 we took the little cartons of baby milk for her to have at bedtimes. The ones that don't need refrigerating I mean. Actually I think she must have had baby milk in the mornings still as well (it was a good while ago, I can't really remember) as I think we took about 8 cartons.

When I was there in July 07 with a 6 month old, I was told that the temperature in the minibar was not the same as a fridge and was unsuitable for storing baby milk. Luckily I knew that before I went, so I just brought the small cartons & dumped what was left. My suitcase was very heavy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter