Traveling with children for the first time...HELP!

If less than 6, Disney character viewings are a must --- we went my daughter was 5 & my son was 9. My wife & I actually ended up splitting up a lot because my daughter wanted all the character autographs in her autograph book & my son was not interested in that at all.

We went again when my daughter was 9 & son was 13 & the autograph seeking was not of interest by that time, so we spent all our time together.

The best part of going with kids is seeing their reactions & how excited they get....I went with my wife before we had kids & it was great, but it doesn't compare to going to Disney with children you know and care about :)

I kbow that your youngest is 6 but the youngest in my family is 6 to! and we still bring a stroller. It's great for carrying things like bags and souvenirs! (which you will need to do with kids.) Also, if it's a big stroller, they can sit in it for a rest! I would suggest not renting one from the parks, they are expensive, don't store as much stuff, and it's a pain to rent one every day at every park! I hope this helps and have a magical vacation!!!

Thank y'all so very much for all of the advice. We're thankful that the girls are so excited about the trip with their "Aunt" and "Uncle." They both love "big girl" rides, so hopefully we'll have a chance to try out everything. November can't get here soon enough!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter