Traveling with 16 month old. Advice?

wrglygrl

Earning My Ears
This is our first trip with child. Our son will be 16 months old when we go. Is most of Disney geared for children older than that? Anyone who has done this?

Thanks in advance for the stories!!

Hi,

I went with my dd when she was 16 months old. Mind you I was also 7 months prego with ds!!! My dd loved it!! They can go on alot of rides with you on your lap. She is much more animated now at 3 and it is definelty more fun now, but we thought it was great then! Bring a coloring book and a few markers, and one or two board books with you everywhere. When my dd would get ansy on a bus or boat I would read her a book or sing old mac donald to her to keep her attention. I think because we introduced her to the characters and everything so young she really loves it now and we just keep going back. Stuff a few lollipops in your bag too and goldfish.
Good luck, have a great time!

Thanks for the feedback. I am just nervous because I know my little boy isn't really into Disney...yet. We are going to spend time with my parents because they love it so much. I will take your advice about the board books and goldfish!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter