Traveling in danskos

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by Leleluvsdis, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Leleluvsdis

Leleluvsdis DIS Veteran

As anyone ever flown in danskos? I'm concerned about the staples setting off something. What do you think?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KatieDRN

KatieDRN Earning My Ears

I'm a nurse so I live in my Danskos, never had a problem! Plus you have to put your shoes through the x-ray machine anyway so you'll be fine!

4. 72cmc

72cmc Earning My Ears

I have to travel a good bit for work and wear pumps and stilettos, but for the airport you can beat Danskos...and like the previous post mentions you will have to take them off to go through security. When not working I live in my Danskos :)

5. RMulieri

RMulieri DIS Veteran

I have always worn them with no issue.You have to take ALL shoes off anyway

6. Pesky

Pesky "Who's the monkey?!"

I travel in my sanitas or spring step (cushier, lighter version of the usual clogs) and no problems. Just take them off for screening which is what you have to do with all shoes.

7. Leleluvsdis

Leleluvsdis DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone! I fly a lot so I know you have to take your shoes off, but on my last trip I was taking my gps and they wanted to keep the case the gps is stored in because the filling in case was dense, so I want sure how the staples in the shoes would do. I love my danskos and wear the, to work most everyday!!!