Travel time from resort

Cyrra

Earning My Ears
Is an hour a safe bet to be at my resort bus stop to make an ADR or rope drop?

Tia

Typically, but it depends on what time of year and what time of day and where you are traveling from and where you are traveling to.

Wow does this mean it takes an hour to get from bus at lets say POR to MK for ADR at Cindys royal table at 8:00? I have not been able to find much info on other sites as far as travel goes(bus) ext...

I would say yes. I would leave 30 min for the bus to come and then its about 20 min to MK from POR (depending on stops) but then you have to walk to the gate, enter, etc. So I would leave at least an hour, CRT says leave 1.5 hours when you make the reservation.

Awesome thanks for the reply. This site is amazing. I am learning more now in 1 day then I have in a month from just trying to look on my own. What a great resource for a first timer like me.

Wow does this mean it takes an hour to get from bus at lets say POR to MK for ADR at Cindys royal table at 8:00? I have not been able to find much info on other sites as far as travel goes(bus) ext...

No, it doesn't take an hour for the actual drive. It's just recommended that you get to the bus stop an hour before you want to be at a park to give yourself plenty of time to both wait for the bus and for the drive.

Thanks for asking this question, I've been worried about missing reservations because I didn't make it to resort bus stop in time. Will keep in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter