Travel Ideas

CHBDISNEY

Mouseketeer
My name is Carissa and I am very creative when it comes to making and thinking of ideas. We are going to Disney in 11 days and I am in need of some more travel games or things to do. I made a homemade disney travel bingo and read up that music is good to do. My siblings and I thought of watching the Disney planning DVD on the way to the airport ( its about 3 hrs away)! Any other good ideas we could make or add? :) thanks for the future tips

Hey and I am Disney loving mom of 4. We drive my Canada to Florida all at least once a year if not more.

My kids love Disney trivia. Where you give clues to something and the rest of the family has to guess what you are thinking. You can make this game really simple or make it a challenge that's the fun part. Another thing is for travel Bingo. Have Bingo cards made up before you leave with things you'll find along the interstate like road sign or rest stop,etc.

Have fun. We have almost a year to wait til our next one.

Hey and I am Disney loving mom of 4. We drive my Canada to Florida all at least once a year if not more.

My kids love Disney trivia. Where you give clues to something and the rest of the family has to guess what you are thinking. You can make this game really simple or make it a challenge that's the fun part. Another thing is for travel Bingo. Have Bingo cards made up before you leave with things you'll find along the interstate like road sign or rest stop,etc.

Have fun. We have almost a year to wait til our next one.

Hi PrincessMom4,

I actually got inspired to make a homemade bingo game from your post on another person's thread. I recently completed it and it looks great. My sister and I even made markers with mickey heads on them. :)
We also made a word game where we have to make a phrase ( all of our phrases have been disney related) on a small dry erase board or sheet of notebook paper, make the letters of each word, then the other player has to guess what the phrase is.

I may use that Disney Trivia Idea. It sounds pretty cool! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!