Travel Channel Today !!!!!!

I have a Disney wish list in my Tivo and it had the Wilderness Lodge and the Animal Kingdom PARK to record today. They have these kind of programs all the time. I'll make a mental note that next time the Tivo tells me a Disney Resort is coming up I'll start a thread here. Last week they had the BC/YC with the infamous kitchen sink. THAT was the one that got my daughter and me hooked into going to check to Disney resorts after years and years of staying off-site.

I can tell you that there is or was a program about Universal also this afternoon and some other program about WDW that I already watched later in the week about the parks. I will check tonight when I get home.

Eric

On Christmas Day (after I watched the parade) I printed a listing from travel channel - search results - disney and found AKLodge will be back on 01/27/05 11:30am - also Y&BC will be 01/26/05 11:00am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter