Travel Channel @ 11am EST Sunday

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by chell, Aug 24, 2003.

1. chell

chell <font color=red>Mushu's <font color=blue>Best <fon

The Yacht & Beach Club Resorts will be featured on Great Hotels this morning (Sunday, Aug. 24) at 11am EST on the Travel Channel.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. princess lovers mom

princess lovers mom <font color=magenta>Life is just a bowl of cherrie

ohhh thanks....we are going to watch as a family...see my countdown! getting excited:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

4. Pongo101

Pongo101 Earning My Ears

I wish they would do one on the villas, not just the regular rooms.:cool:

5. Castillo Mom

Castillo Mom DIS Veteran

Darn, I missed it! Anyone know if or when they'll show it again? I just changed our ressies to BC.:(

6. rlynch210

rlynch210 Earning My Ears

Hi All,

Just was on Travel Channel's Website, Tomorrow at 3:30PM Eastern Time, they are doing a special on the Grand Floridian.

:) My Dream Hotel! I wanna stay there some day.

just thought you'd all like to know that that's going to be on Tomorrow! Definitely worth to be recorded to a TiVo if you have one that is...

How was the one today on the Yaucht and B.C. Resorts? I was at Church and missed it.

-- Ryan.

-- Countdown to my Disney Trip at the Embassy Suites (i know its outside the park, but ill do anything to get down there every year!).

5 days!

7. TestTrackBoy

TestTrackBoy Cast Member

I saw this today, and taped it! I remember seeing this some time ago. It was very good, but I don't think they did enough about the Yacht Club. But it was cool anyway. I have the VCR fired up for The Grand Floridian tomorrow. On September 1, they are also showing the Walt Disney Resort, and the Disney Cruise Line shows, and if your a Universal Studios fan, that is also playing that day too. What a busy day! Guess I'll be sitting home watching and taping.

8. rlynch210

rlynch210 Earning My Ears

while your all watching that on September 1st, I'll be living the experience!
    Friday can't get here any sooner! but yet I will be even the more upset when I leave Tuesday, because Wednesday, dooms day I'm back to school again :( ugh!!!! ... This Summer Went by Tooooo Fasstttt!!!

Have a Great Night Every1!

-- Ryan

9. TestTrackBoy

TestTrackBoy Cast Member

Ryan,
    The summer did go by fast. School is such a pain! Your so lucky to be going soon. I'll be at home watching it, and waiting till next June!