Travel Agents

NCConch

DIS Veteran
We will be setting out on our first family cruise the day after Christmas this year. We chose a Disney cruise because my BIL took his family on a cruise and they seem like a lot of fun. We simply contacted his travel agent (they specialize in Disney vacations), told them what we want and need and then made a deposit. They forwarded us an e-mail with our itinerary. Since then I have discovered the DISboards and caught wind of the concept of on-board credits. Should we have OBCs? Do we need to ask about them? What should we expect. If it makes any difference, we booked our cruise last May.

Thanks!

We will be setting out on our first family cruise the day after Christmas this year. We chose a Disney cruise because my BIL took his family on a cruise and they seem like a lot of fun. We simply contacted his travel agent (they specialize in Disney vacations), told them what we want and need and then made a deposit. They forwarded us an e-mail with our itinerary. Since then I have discovered the DISboards and caught wind of the concept of on-board credits. Should we have OBCs? Do we need to ask about them? What should we expect. If it makes any difference, we booked our cruise last May.

Thanks!

Some travel agents give on board credits. some do not. It wouldn't hurt to ask. If you don't get one, then I would use a different agent next time.

Did your BIL get an onboard credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!