Transportation

jerinknox

Comcast Hater
I know this has been talked about many times but I cannot search....

I'm going to book a 3 day at the end of October and need transportation from the airport to the boat. Who should I use?

I don't want to use the bus and most of the town cars are $200.

Does anyone know of anything cheaper? Also, is there a hotel in cocoa that has a free shuttle from the airport?

Thanks!

I always just call my parents! They are there with big smiles and lots of goofy hugs and stuff. Definitely the cheapest way for me to go...:smooth:

I think it depends on how many people you are traveling with.
In Dec we used 'Yourride'. They were very reasonable from AP to ship $150 + tip up to 10 people. Last week we used 'Cartier Towncar', very reasonable $150 + tip for three of us. This included discount coupons from their website. I found it most comforting to arrive at the AP, go to baggage and have driver waiting. Ditto on return. Good luck!

You can rent a car from Avis or Hertz and drop it off in the Port Canaveral area. I think both of these companies have shuttle service to and from the port. Dave's site has some good information on rental cars (and just about anything else related to DCL) at:

http://www.dcltribute.com/carhire/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter