Transportation to/from airport from Universal Resort

Ben,

We are currently using Tony's service. I am writing this on the way to the port while Tony is driving. Excellent service and a really nice guy. Airport Transportation, Tony Hinds aobh60@gmail.com. 407-406-9093. Price is in line with other services. I highly recommend...tell him David sent you. He will make stops if you need them.

I also wanted to note that we arrived at the hotel 3 hours late due to flight delays. Tony said get some sleep and we could settle up anytime during out time with him. That speaks about about his character.

Regards,
David

just wanted to tell you there is an error in Tony's email address.
aobh607@gmail.com

you were missing the 7

Ben,

We are currently using Tony's service. I am writing this on the way to the port while Tony is driving. Excellent service and a really nice guy. Airport Transportation, Tony Hinds aobh607@gmail.com. 407-406-9093. Price is in line with other services. I highly recommend...tell him David sent you. He will make stops if you need them.

I also wanted to note that we arrived at the hotel 3 hours late due to flight delays. Tony said get some sleep and we could settle up anytime during our time with him. That speaks about about his character.

Regards,
David

We used Tony's services in January and will use them again in two weeks. He was wonderful and I found his price to be half what I would have paid with the last car service I booked.

I always recommend Tony hinds

He is fantastic and I use him for all my trips in florida

I started with him about 6 years ago

I would also recommend Tony Hinds. I have never actually had him drive us but he has always sent someone reliable to take care of our needs and we only use him for transfers from MCO to hotel and back. We have used MEARS before and I do not like that we are always the last stop and have to ride all over town first. No sure why we are the last stop but we always have been when using them. It usually takes an hour to get to our hotel with MEARS so I prefer to get there and get my vacation started.

Is there a shuttle to and from the Universal Resorts? Or do you just use taxi service? Do you remember how much taxi service was when you used it? TIA

Is there shuttle sevices from the airport to the hotels and back?

Star shuttle services UO hotels and surrounding hotels to and from MCO

If you have many in your group, private car service is better and quicker

Star shuttle services UO hotels and surrounding hotels to and from MCO

If you have many in your group, private car service is better and quicker

I want to echo this comment. We went with the shuttle on our last visit and the trip back to the airport was a disaster (late pick-up) for both myself and another family that night. I've also seen a report of issues with timeliness of pick-ups in at least one trip report. Just spend the extra money and get a private car service - it's well worth it.

as a moderator, i feel i should give all ways a person can get from one place to another.

for me personally, i only do private car service.
it works great for me
after what i drop on staying onsite at disney and universal in the same trip, food costs, ticket cost at the motherland, i don't cheap down when it comes to transportation.

i have used the star shuttle once and never ever again.
have used taxis, ME to disney, bus from disney to international drive, car rentals.
when i found out private car service was most convenient for me, i never went back to any other way of getting around.
and when i found Tony Hinds, i never used any other company.

i'm a female traveling solo.
once i find a driver/company i can totally trust, i stick with them.

I have contacted Tony Hinds and am using his service this August. Will he email me closer to actual time or should I contact him again to reconfirm? I am used to online printable confirmations so I'm not sure of Tony's procedures. I have really appreciated all the advice this forum provides!

I usually email Tony and he sends a note back to confirm my dates

If you call him he will make note of it but he usually will tell people to send an email with your flight info so he has that in file

He tracks flights so he knows when to be inside the airport to meet you

Now if you have a flight # change, do contact him when you know the change

I always send him an email about 3 days out from arriving in Orlando to tell him "don't forget me!!!"
Lol

I have used him the past 7 years and he has never forgotten me yet
And I still send him the same type of email 3 days out..... Lol

If you want to have current info or a general heads up the week before your trip, go ahead and email or call Tony

I've paved the way for you already.....

I have contacted Tony Hinds and am using his service this August. Will he email me closer to actual time or should I contact him again to reconfirm? I am used to online printable confirmations so I'm not sure of Tony's procedures. I have really appreciated all the advice this forum provides!
what is tony hinds emil, the one i have doesn't work thanks

After reading all the glowing reviews regarding Tony and his drivers, I think booking with him is the way I want to go. This would be for a 3 leg trip: MCO to US, US to WDW, WDW to MCO. The question I have is with there only being the two of us, do some of Tony's other drivers have smaller vehicles? I feel bad and wasteful to book a 10 passenger van for just the two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter