Transportation question....resorts to cruise.

S. C.

The mitten state
We are staying at CBR for 6 nts, then cruising on the wonder, then back to disney to stay at CSR & AKL.

My question is.

Does disney have a place onsite that we can leave our car & take the bus to the cruise and back to disney? Or are the buses for land and sea packages only? We would rather do this then leave our car at the port parking lot.
I know that you have to have a card to show which resort you are staying at, but thought maybe they had a parking lot onsite to leave a vehicle at a nominal fee.

Hello S.C,
I think you should be able to park your car at CBR while on DCL. After all CBR is such a huge place there is no shortage of parking space. I would also think that you should be able to board on Disney/Mears shuttle from Disney resort to go to the cruise as a “sea transfer” only; I think the charge is $49.00 per-person.
Have you consider FL TOURS for your cruise transfer? If there are six in your group, you would be paying Disney/Mears shuttle, for the sea transfer only, roughly $300.00. Compare that to FL TOURS land/Sea rate which is considerably less than $300.00. For more information and rate comparison, please click here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/Transportation/fltours_dcl.htm
Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter