Transportation from LAX to Disney

Nora94

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what methods of transportation there are from LAX to a Disney Good Neighbor hotel. There will be me, dh, and our two dd's.

If you know the cost, links to sites or phone numbers for each suggestion that would be very helpful. (Cab, Limo, shuttle, what else?)

We are thinking of just getting transportation to the hotel, then after our Disney portion is done we would rent a car for the last part of the trip only.

Thanks!!

Nora

We used Primetime Shuttle's Go Sedan sevice (private car) from LAX to DLH in October... it was about $160 RT including tip... they were really great, picked us up right as we exited security and helped with bags etc...

--Lisa

What we do is hop into the first shuttle that arrives that's going to Anaheim hotels. Whether it be the disneyland bus itself or a supershuttle or any other shuttle. After we get our luggage we go to the shuttle area and let the operating people know that we're going to a good neighbour hotel in anaheim, they let us know when the shuttle is coming and which ever one gets there first we pay and hop in. It works. We started doing this after we had pre paid for disneyland bus, only to arrive at the airport as it was just leaving. We had to wait almost a half hour for the next one and since it was pre paid we couldn't get into another shuttle going that same way.

I think we paid around 12 dollars each roughly to get to Hojo's. But I can't remember for sure.

anyone heard of AAA Mickey's Space Ship Shuttle? They quoted me only $12 a piece which is way lower than anyone else but said to just call when we landed which seemed kinda scarey. But it sounds like that is pretty much what previous poster is saying to do... ((Taking a deep breath and trusting the world will work it out...)))

What we do is hop into the first shuttle that arrives that's going to Anaheim hotels. Whether it be the disneyland bus itself or a supershuttle or any other shuttle. After we get our luggage we go to the shuttle area and let the operating people know that we're going to a good neighbour hotel in anaheim, they let us know when the shuttle is coming and which ever one gets there first we pay and hop in. It works. We started doing this after we had pre paid for disneyland bus, only to arrive at the airport as it was just leaving. We had to wait almost a half hour for the next one and since it was pre paid we couldn't get into another shuttle going that same way.

I agree. We prepaid for the official Disneyland shuttle and waited 40 minutes watching other shuttles come every 2-3 minutes or so. Next time, we won't prepay and just take the first shuttle we see.

I think we paid around 12 dollars each roughly to get to Hojo's. But I can't remember for sure.

Great Idea! How did you get back to the airport on the way home? Did you have to call a shuttle or take a taxi?

Everytime we went to Disneyland we used DLR Express. It was SO long to/from LAX. SNA was a cakewalk, we had the shuttle to ourselves on the way there.

I liked it though. It was easy enough to use, getting to your hotel is quicker then getting back.

Great Idea! How did you get back to the airport on the way home? Did you have to call a shuttle or take a taxi?

We had the hotel call the disneyland express bus. It stops out front of Hojo's, not sure if it stops outside of any other good neighbour hotels, you may need to walk to hojo's to catch that bus, but I'm sure the hotel you're staying at will be able to help you out.
So the hotel called the bus for us, we got picked up, went to the disneyland hotel and picked up people there and then we were off to LAX.

We've booked Super Shuttle...so I hope we don't have too long of a wait. They ask for flight numbers and such so I sure expect them there when we arrive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter