Transportation between WDW and Universal Studios?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by cadburysmom, Apr 30, 2004.

1. cadburysmom

cadburysmom <font color=000099>I'm lucky to cruise with the be

HI,

My DS10 and I will be spending 6 nights at CSR in early June and would like to spend one of those days at Universal Studios. How would we get from our resort to Universal Studios? Are taxis the only mode of transportation available? I was thinking of renting a car but really didn't want the hassle for just one day.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Mom from NC

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

Mears offers shuttle transportation to Universal and Sea World, I think that the cost is about $25.00 per person, round trip. You can use a town car service, the cost is about $65.00.
    You can use the Lynx bus system, it is inexpensive but requires a transfer for Universal.
    We are going to Sea World for the day and decided to rent a car since there will be 7 of us. A minivan for the day was only $45.00

edited to add, my mistake on the cost it is actually $12 per person for the round trip......

4. wendydis

wendydis Earning My Ears

Hi
    we are staying on site for the first time in april 2005, and i thought about using Mears, but i was told it was about $13 per person round trip, but the previous thread said it was $25 have i got it wrong or is $25 the correct amount?, as for a family of 4 that quite alot of money for a trip to Universal?
    thanks
    Wendy
    ps do you know the website for Mears?

5. helenk

helenk I wish I was in Disney World

OOPS
    Sorry, I meant $12 per person round trip for Universal and Sea World, it is $25.00 for the round trip cost from the airport to your resort.....
    Sorry about that.
    Mears website is www.mearstransportation.com

6. wendydis

wendydis Earning My Ears

thanks for putting my mind at rest
    Wendy

7. cadburysmom

cadburysmom <font color=000099>I'm lucky to cruise with the be

Thanks for suggesting Mears!

Mom from NC