Transformers II - what did everyone think??

We loved the "twins" too! They were a riot. Our favorite was the "oh no, he got so ate"....lol, it was a great movie.

I thought the special fx were amazing! The action was great. I didn't notice the language. I could have done without the one anatomically correct decepticon though, but my husband thought it was hilarious, go figure. The plot was a little sketchy and I had a hard time understanding what some of the bots were saying. The mom cracked me up! My husband liked this one the best but I think the first one was better, it had a much better storyline.

I thought the movie was great. Good action and just fun.

And for those of you questioning the language watch the cartoon movie from 86 and it has some bad language in it. The human Dad drops the old s word when they see Unicron, Ultramagnus says a bad word.

And also arugments that are now made about the twins were made in reference to the dinobots years ago.

It's a movie about alien robots that also had Megan Fox, how could it not be great?!

DS (13) and I just got back, and both thought it was just amazing. We liked it even better than the first one. I sure didn't think it was "smutty" at all, and language is just letters and sounds to me -- I have never been one to get hung up over one word being "bad" and another not. :thumbsup2

I thought the action was incredible, as well as the special effects. We don't spend money on movies very often, but I'm seriously glad we went. :goodvibes

ITA...and we just loved it...even better than the first. :thumbsup2

I just saw it today and loved it. Plot holes? Who cares. If you are going to a Michael Bay movie for plot then you are in trouble. Who cares about plot when there is humor, crude jokes and explosions. Not to mention larger than life robots and Josh Duhamel. I think just looking at Josh Duhamel is worth the admission alone.

I thought Jetfire and Wheelie were the best. Though I wish there was more Ironhide and Arcee.

There were 4 of us that saw it yesterday afternoon for $4.00 a piece. WE all loved it. It was DH 46, DD15, DS8 and myself 43. The twins were funny!!!!! I loved the mom. She was so funny when she ate the weed brownie - that was the best part of the movie. I know alot of the crude parts went right over my DS8's head by the expression on his face. That movie had so much action too it - I was lost on the plot at first and then it all came together and I understood it. Regarding the dogs, we thought it was funny as my Morkie does it to my Aussie all the time and he is much smaller. It is a dominance thing between 2 males. I decided to see it over My Sisters Keeper as I wanted to see it on the big screen. I SO WANT BUMBLEBEE - I want that car!!!! Loved it, loved it, loved it!!! I am not a yellow car fan but what can I say I loved it! Overall a great movie and was not disappointed! And yes we have all seen the first one also.

Does anyone know if Wheelie's voice was Steve Buscemi? I missed that part of the credit.

Does anyone know if Wheelie's voice was Steve Buscemi? I missed that part of the credit.

According to imdb it was Tom Kenny, who is the voice of Spongebob. Though now that you mention it he did sound sort of like Buscemi!

According to IMDB Tom Kenny voices Wheelie and Skids. From his IMDB profile he is a prolific voice actor. His resume includes Spongebob Square Pants, Kim Possible and Futurama.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter