Trails to Go's Lone Rider meal during lunch hour?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Can you get the Lone Rider meal at trails to go at Noon or have to wait until the dinner hour?

I think it is only open from 7:30 - 11:30 am for breakfast and then 4:30 - 9:30/10:00 pm for dinner. I do not think the window is even open during lunch hours.

Can you get the Lone Rider meal at trails to go at Noon or have to wait until the dinner hour?

Chicken isn't available until the dinner hour. We just were there and assumed the 'to go' was available all day, decided the to stop and get the large chicken box, and was told no chicken til night!!! Was disappointed as we wanted a 'quick fix' right then!! o_O
After eating at the buffet one night, I tried a piece of chicken there, then I was glad we hadn't been able to get the large box earlier! We're spoiled with the crunchy seasoned fried Bojangles chicken. :-)

In all the years we've camped there, had never eaten their chicken! Lots of people do enjoy it though - just not for us - it's the same as what is served at the HDDR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter