Trails End Resturant to MK Parking

JungleCruiseFan

Mouseketeer
We have a dinner reservation at Trails End Resturant at the Wilderness campsites tomorrow night. We are going to be in the MK from about 2pm until 6pm then taking the boat over for dinner. After dinner we are going back to our resort, Caribbean Beach.
My question is, can we drive to the campsites and park around 2pm even though our reservations for dinner are not until 7pm? I've never been to the campsites or the resturant or even the wilderness lodge so I'm not familiar with where anything is or what the parking situation is.
I think it would be the most convienent to be able to drive straight back to our resort after dinner if we can instead of taking a boat or bus back to MK then another bus back to CB. Thanks

You could pay to valet at Wilderness lodge, other than that they allow a 3 hour parking for reservations. You could definitely try as they look up your name, idk if the security guard sees your ADR time or not but I would imagine they do

I would just park at TTC and take bus over to the resort or just leave your car at your resort

We have a dinner reservation at Trails End Resturant at the Wilderness campsites tomorrow night. We are going to be in the MK from about 2pm until 6pm then taking the boat over for dinner. After dinner we are going back to our resort, Caribbean Beach.
My question is, can we drive to the campsites and park around 2pm even though our reservations for dinner are not until 7pm? I've never been to the campsites or the resturant or even the wilderness lodge so I'm not familiar with where anything is or what the parking situation is.
I think it would be the most convienent to be able to drive straight back to our resort after dinner if we can instead of taking a boat or bus back to MK then another bus back to CB. Thanks

You are confusing Wilderness Lodge with Ft. Wilderness.
They are two separate resorts.

Trails' End is located at Ft. Wilderness.

You should have no trouble parking at Ft. Wilderness.

Understand that Trails End is not near any parking at FtW.
You will have to take an Internal Bus from the FtW parking lot to the Settlement area which is where Trail's End and the Boat Dock are located.
(It's also where Pioneer Hall and Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue are located.)

After you dine, you'll have to use the Internal bus to get back to the FtW parking lot.

FtW-EWS-WL-Parkg_062512.jpg

FtW-Outpost_041610.jpg

FtW-Hoop_062512.jpg

Last edited:
You could pay to valet at Wilderness lodge, other than that they allow a 3 hour parking for reservations. You could definitely try as they look up your name, idk if the security guard sees your ADR time or not but I would imagine they do

I would just park at TTC and take bus over to the resort or just leave your car at your resort

Sorry, but OP is asking about Trail's End restaurant which is at Ft. Wilderness and not Wilderness Lodge.

There is no bus at TTC that serves Ft. Wilderness or Wilderness Lodge.
But, if the OP parks at TTC and takes the monorail or ferry to MK, there are boats to/from FtW at MK's dock.

Last edited:

Thanks for the replies. Since you can't park next to the resturant it looks like it will be easier to either bus to the MK or drive to the TTC.
After we finish at the MK we can take the boat to Ft. Wilderness and from the map it looks like a fairly short walk to the resturant. Then after dinner we will take the boat back to MK then either bus to the resort or if we drove ferry or monorail to TTC.
Thanks again

Thanks for the replies. Since you can't park next to the resturant it looks like it will be easier to either bus to the MK or drive to the TTC.
After we finish at the MK we can take the boat to Ft. Wilderness and from the map it looks like a fairly short walk to the resturant. Then after dinner we will take the boat back to MK then either bus to the resort or if we drove ferry or monorail to TTC.
Thanks again

You've got a good handle on it.
Yes, the walk between the restaurant and Ft. Wilderness boat dock is very close.
About 90-120 seconds.

My family/group of 12 are doing the same thing on Aug 15th....and we're staying at CBR. We plan on just taking the bus to MK, then the boat over to Ft. Wilderness. We've done this before and I love that boat ride. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter